Work Permit Visa

work aa visa

Work Permit Visa

You will normally need to be in one of the following situations to have working visa in your destination Country:

Have the right to work based on Ancestry/nationality or based on having a partner from that Country.
Have a valid work permit or visa that allows you to work. Normally, it would be the employer who applies for this.
Have a temporary or permanent working visa that allows you to work. This is normally based on your skills, qualifications and work experience.

Canada Work Visa

If you want to live and work, study or start a business in Canada the first thing you need to do is find and apply for the right visa. The website for Canada – listing all available visas types and the requirements for each – is run by Canada’s Immigration Department otherwise known as Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC). You should visit this site once you have read the summaries below. Every year, over 180,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily. Designed to help Canadian employers address skill shortages, a work permit is needed for most temporary jobs in Canada. The main visa classifications for working in Canada are the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (Skilled Workers & Professionals), Canadian Experience Class (for people with recent Canadian work experience or who have graduated and recently worked in Canada), Provincial Nominee Program (one of Canada’s provinces or territories sponsor you) and the International Experience Canada Program (Canada’s Working Holiday Visa). There is also options for Investors and Self-Employed, otherwise known as Business Class Visas. Read More

Australia Work Visa

If you want to live and work, study or start a business in Australia the first thing you need to do is find and apply for the right visa. This is often easier said than done! We have summarized the visa process to help you with understanding which visa is most suitable for you. Read More

Hong Kong Work Visa

If you wish to work in Hong Kong one of the most successful economies in Asia, it may be worth considering a Hong Kong skilled immigration programme. There are a number of options available if you have the right skills and experience and wish to live and work in Hong Kong: the General Employment Policy (GEP) program for skilled workers with a job offer, the Immigration arrangement for non local graduates-IANG and, the General Points Test (GPT). Read More

Denmark Work Visa

In general, most EU, EEA and Nordic citizens do not need to have a work permit in order to work in Denmark. However, there are exceptions for citizens of some new EU members. Nationals of other countries do need a Danish work permit before they can take up employment. Work permits in Denmark should be applied for roughly three months before arriving in the country. Read More

New Zealand Work Visa

Many people work temporarily in New Zealand as a step towards gaining residence and settling permanently. If your talents are needed by New Zealand employers, you can apply to work in New Zealand under our Work to Residence category. There are a number of categories to apply for under the Work to Residence category, the most common being for those with skills on the long term shortage list. This visa is granted for 30 months, but after two years, Work to Residence visa holders can apply for residence, as long as they meet standard requirements and work in an occupation on the Long-term List that has a base salary of at least NZ$45,000. Read More









Quick Links


News Blog



Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Mobile (required)


Your Message

Upload Resume


MapleFly Whatsapp
Enquiry Form
close slider

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Mobile No.

Your Message