Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489 visa)
This is a temporary visa has been designed for those applicants, whose skills, experience and abilities are well in demand in the regional territories or specific states of Australia. This visa allows to migrate to Australia and live & work in Regional territories of Australia for up to 4 years. However, you must choose an occupation from the relevant occupation list and also need to get the sponsorship from that particular state or territory in Australia, which you have chosen to apply.
To become eligible to apply for this 489 visa an applicant must:-
- Have an experienced in any of the occupation listed in the consolidated skilled occupation list of Australia.
- Score at least 60 points based on his/her age, Qualification, experience, English proficiency, other components if applicable
- Get a state/territory sponsorship.
- Be under 50 years of age.
- Obtain a positive skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority
- Have required level of English Proficiency from IELTS.
- Experience as required by state/territory requirement
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Apply State sponsorship application.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Live in sponsoring state or territory for 2 years once visa is issued.
Benefits of subclass 489 visa:-
This visa allows you and your family to
- Live and work in Australia for up to four years
- Travel in and outside Australia, till your visa is valid.
- Apply for Australian permanent resident if you meet the required conditions.
If you wish to apply for subclass 489 visa, you can get the complete assistance from the Australian migration expert at MapleFly International.