Australia Study Visa

work visa

Australia Study visa

Australian universities and colleges have an excellent reputation for quality international education with several in the Top 200 Jiao Tong University Ranking. For many students, studying in Australia is about the opportunity to live a unique lifestyle and migrate to Australia – explore the natural wonders of its oceans and rain forests, enjoy weather like home and the buzz of its cosmopolitan cities.

Whatever your interest, you will find an Australian course and an Australian university or college that suits your needs. English language colleges are located in all major cities, and provide an intensive and fun language experience in an English-speaking country. World-class research facilities and supervisors provide masters or research students in Australia with access to the very best minds and resources, in a wide range of study areas. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking – valued by employers worldwide.

am study

Why Study in Australia?
From it’s international reputation for academic excellence to it’s affordable tuition and living expenses Australia has a lot to offer international students.

  • Excellent reputation for international education and lifestyle
  • Globally-recognised Australian courses and qualifications
  • One of the highest standards of living in the world
  • A young, friendly, multicultural country with welcoming communities
  • Work 20 hours per week or full time during vacations
  • Universities in Australia offer affordable tuition and living expenses, compared with many other countries
  • Perfect weather for travelling, exploring – and studying!
  • Read our Living in Australia guide for more information

The Australian Student visa will allow you to complete a course in Australia. You will be allowed to study full time and to work part time for up to 20 hours a week while on your Student visa. Your Australian education provider must be registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students. You will need to have a confirmation of enrollment from the college before you can apply for your visa. Your visa will be issued for the duration of your course.

You would generally be allowed to enter the country a month before your course starts. You will be given a month to leave the country after your course ends. Your dependent family members can also travel with you under your student visa. You need to be able to support yourself and your dependents while in Australia. The current processing times for the student visas are approximately 2-3 weeks. However it’s advisable to start your application at least 2 months before your course start date to ensure that your visa will be processed in time.

Call the visa expert at Maple Fly on contact no. 011- 43511747 or inclusive immigration support or fill the free assessment form to get a call from expert with assessment of your profile.

MapleFly Whatsapp
Enquiry Form
close slider

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Mobile No.

Your Message