Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Quebec skilled worker is one of the most popular Canada PNP Program. Quebec is the largest Canadian province situated in the east central zone of Canada and is the only province in the country where French language is used predominantly. Quebec has advanced open economy and is ranked the 37th largest economy in the world just behind Greece and 28th for the gross domestic product. Quebec is a Center of leading-edge industries including aerospace, information technologies and software and multimedia and is one of North America’s leading high-tech player.
Quebec skilled worker is provincial nomination immigration program which allows people across the globe to live and work in Quebec during their initial stay and contribute to its economic growth along with the development of the Quebec labor market.
The aspirant needs to be assessed on the following factors:-
- Your Training i.e your qualification should fall under the area of Training(AOT) list of Quebec and the qualification should be foreign recognized or equivalent to Quebec diploma.
- The Training diploma must have been awarded within past 5 years before applying or if it is not then applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in the field which is highly relevant to the area of training.
- Work experience either full time ,part time or internship full-time or part-time work as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated in the field related to diploma or area of training within the past 5 years preceding the application is considered.
- Should not be less than 19 years
- Have English skills of not less than CLB 5
- To claim points for french threshold level for learning is level 7 (advanced intermediate) of the Echelle quebecoise des niveaux de competence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is
- Stay and relationship with Canadian citizen and Quebec residents.
- Offer of Employment from Quebec Employer.
- Spouse Characteristics
- Number of children less than 22 years migrating to Quebec along with.
- Financial sufficiency to support the family for initial 3 months of stay after migrating to Quebec
- Adaptability which depends about your preparation to migrate.
In order to qualify Single applicant must score 49 points whereas the married couple should pocket not less than 57 points.
|Age||Up to 16 Points|
|Education||Up to 14 Points|
|Language Proficiency||Up to 22 Points|
|Work Experience||Up to 8 Points|
|Stay & Family Relation in Quebec||Up to 8 Points|
|Area of Training||Up to 16 Points|
|Spouse or Common-law partner Description||Up to 17 Points|
|Financial Self Capability or Sufficiency||1 Points|
|Accompanying Children||Up to 8 Points|
|Valid Job Offer||Up to 10 Points|
If you wish to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Program, you can get the complete assistance from the Canada immigration expert at Maple Fly.
We at Maple Fly International provide online Immigration solutions for Canada Immigration making Immigration and related contexts a hassle free and happy venture.
For more details fill our Free assessment form and your points will be calculated definitely without any inconvenience. Experience the primary qualifying steps for Canada Immigration as we are located in the heart of India, In New Delhi.
Call the Canada visa expert at Maple Fly on contact no. 011- 43511747 or inclusive immigration support or fill the free assessment form to get a call from expert with assessment of your profile.