Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
It is a point system based visa that allows the skilled workers, to live and work in Australia, once they have received the nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia. Hence, to apply for this visa, you fist need to obtain a nomination from a state or territory in Australia. On receipt of the nomination, you need to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the Skill select – an electronic skilled immigration system of Australia. Once you have received an invitation from a state or territory in Australia, you require applying for the visa within 60 days of the receipt of the application.
Key Requirements of the Subclass 190 visa:
To apply for this visa an applicant must:
1. Be involved in one of the occupations listed in the consolidated skilled occupation list (CSOL) of Australia.
2. Earn 60 points in total based on his/her age, Qualification, experience, English proficiency, state sponsorship etc. factors be
under 50 years of age.
3. Get the positive skills assessment done form a recognized authority
4. Get the IELTS certification done (in English language as per state/territory requirement)
5. Have the work experience as per the state/territory requirement
6. Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
7. Apply for State sponsorship
8. Provide the health and character certifications
9. Live in sponsoring Australian state or territory for 2 years once visa is granted.
Benefits of the Subclass 190 visa:-
This visa allows you and your family to
1. Live and work in Australia indefinitely.
2. Study in Australia full time at any grade of learning, i.e. school, graduate, post graduate, or vocational education at domestic
3. Receive subsidized health care facilities
4. Receive certain social security benefits/payments
5. Apply for the citizenship after spending specific time in Australia
6. Sponsor the eligible family members for permanent or temporary residency in Australia.
If you wish to apply for subclass 190 visa, you can get the complete assistance from the Australian migration expert at Maple Fly.