Personal identification information
- We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent. Your information is never used for marketing or solicitation and is never sold or given to anyone for these purposes.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
- Maple fly web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Maple fly services or Web sites you visit.
- Maple fly secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the secure socket layer (SSL) protocol.
- The Client should make the online payment directly and not through any third party. Maple fly and its associated companies hereinafter referred to as “Maple fly” will not be responsible for any loss / liability arising out of disclosure of debit card/credit card or bank account details to any third party by the Client during the process of payment. Where it gets difficult for the client to make the payment, a third party can make the payment on behalf of the client. In that case both the client and the third party will be bound by the additional terms mentioned in the Declaration attached herewith.
- The online payment facility is dependent on the performance/speed of the Server and related IT infrastructure of the service provider and respective bank. Maple fly do not guarantee their server uptime and transaction success time. Maple fly shall not be responsible for the success or failure of the transaction. However, in case of double charge made due to technical problem/issue, Maple fly will refund to the extent of second repeated charge without interest or any other levy.
- All payments made shall be dependent on the terms and conditions of the payment gateways /banks. The client understands that by using this service, he explicitly agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the payment gateway and the banks, and will not hold Maple fly responsible for any default in compliance of the same.
- In case there has to be a reversal of charges paid online, it would be entirely dependent on the payment gateway’s terms and conditions and Maple fly would not be held responsible or liable in any manner for any delay in reversal of the charges.
Vendors referred by Maple fly staff:
- We strongly discourage you from availing any service from vendors that may be suggested by any Maple fly employee as this is not endorsed or permitted by the company and you run the risk of fraud by indulging in the same. We are not responsible for any vendors who may have been referred by a Maple fly employee and we are not liable for any charges that you have paid to them.
- Do not be misled by dishonest Maplefly staff into believing that it is acceptable practice to submit forged documents with your visa application. The application will be refused and you may face further investigation from Indian authorities.
- Do not believe Maplefly staffs who say that they can, in exchange for money or other favors, influence the processing speed of applications or the final decision. They cannot. Visa decisions are made only by visa officers authorized by the respective country.
- Do not be fooled by fake websites designed to look like official government websites or like service delivery partner websites. Always get your visa information from official government websites.